79:[What is Your Why Series] Client Interview with Susan
In this episode of Cheers to Your Success! Ashley interviews her rockstar 1:1 coaching client Susan. Since we are starting a brand new 'What's Your Why Series,' we had an intimate conversation about Susan's WHY and what keeps her moving forward. Susan is in her mid-70s, has been lifting weights for over 15 years, can do 17 unassisted pull-ups, tracks her macros religiously, and is one of the most inspirational women I have ever met. I have had to honor of working with her 1:1 for 15 years, and she amazes me daily. I am hoping you will walk away from this episode seeing that age is just a number and our lifestyle and daily habits can impact our lives more than we realize. If you're in your 30s, 40s, 50, 60s, or 70s this episode is for you! With this series, Ashley wants you to see that your why has to be deeper than a weight loss goal, and the real secret to seeing lasting success is defining your why.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- What is Susan's why and what keeps her motivated in her mid-70s
- Age is just a number
- What other benefits has she experienced since joining the program
- What is her real ROI
- How she keeps moving forward
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY:
- Instagram: @ashley_fillmore1
- Coaching Programs: metabolic-fix.com
- Facebook: Connect Here!
- Email: [email protected]
- Are you ready to start the the Metabolic Fix Method™? If you're sick and tired of waiting until later or pushing your health on the back burner, NOW is your opportunity to apply for my most premium and successful 1:1 virtual coaching program. We will work you through each phase: Repair, Rebuild, and the Results phase. We will support you from start to finish and address any hormonal, metabolic, or mindset barriers. If you're interested in learning more about this program, apply HERE, and you can set up a FREE discovery call, so we can discuss your goals and determine together if this program is the right fit for you!
- Are you wondering if you're eating enough for your goals? If you're not sure how much you should be eating for sustainable fat loss, use my FREE weight loss calculator to see how many calories you should be eating for sustainable results. Click this link to access my free Weight Loss Calculator!
- Are you wondering which Metabolic Fix program is a good fit for you? If so, take my FREE services quiz to determine which Metabolic Fix program is the prefect fit for your needs and goals. Click HERE to take my quiz!