76: Training Around Your Monthly Cycle
In this episode of Cheers to Your Success! Ashley chats with you about how to train around your period.The follicular phase begins from the first day of menses until ovulation.The luteal phase happens in the second part of your menstrual cycle. It begins around day 15 of a 28-day cycle and ends when you get your period. Your energy and strength will fluctuate throughout the these two phases. You will walk away from this episode having a better understanding of your hormones and how they impact your workouts, body composition, and so much more!
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- What happens during the follicular phase
- What happens during the luteal phase
- Does your monthly cycle impact your strength levels
- Do you need to modify your workouts
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY:
- Instagram: @ashley_fillmore1
- Coaching Programs: metabolic-fix.com
- Facebook: Connect Here!
- Email: [email protected]
- Are you ready to start the the Metabolic Fix Method™? If you're sick and tired of waiting until later or pushing your health on the back burner, NOW is your opportunity to apply for my most premium and successful 1:1 virtual coaching program. We will work you through each phase: Repair, Rebuild, and the Results phase. We will support you from start to finish and address any hormonal, metabolic, or mindset barriers. If you're interested in learning more about this program, apply HERE, and you can set up a FREE discovery call, so we can discuss your goals and determine together if this program is the right fit for you!
- Are you wondering if you're eating enough for your goals? If you're not sure how much you should be eating for sustainable fat loss, use my FREE weight loss calculator to see how many calories you should be eating for sustainable results. Click this link to access my free Weight Loss Calculator!
- Are you wondering which Metabolic Fix program is a good fit for you? If so, take my FREE services quiz to determine which Metabolic Fix program is the prefect fit for your needs and goals. Click HERE to take my quiz!