72: Check in with your boundaries
In this episode of Cheers to Your Success! Ashley discusses all things related to boundaries. Are you feeling burnt out, overwhelmed, and struggling to prioritize yourself? If you're struggling with this, you are not alone! This episode will help you check in with your boundaries and remind you that you're important. If you want to take care of those you love, you must fill your cup first. Ashley realizes this is easier said than done, so tune into this episode for advice and encouragement.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- What boundaries do you need in place
- Setting boundaries can be uncomfortable
- Boundaries will give you piece of mind
- When are you available and are you making that clear
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY:
- Instagram: @ashley_fillmore1
- Coaching Programs: metabolic-fix.com
- Facebook: Connect Here!
- Email: [email protected]
- Are you ready to start the the Metabolic Fix Method™? If you're sick and tired of waiting until later or pushing your health on the back burner, NOW is your opportunity to apply for my most premium and successful 1:1 virtual coaching program. We will work you through each phase: Repair, Rebuild, and the Results phase. We will support you from start to finish and address any hormonal, metabolic, or mindset barriers. If you're interested in learning more about this program, apply HERE, and you can set up a FREE discovery call, so we can discuss your goals and determine together if this program is the right fit for you!
- Are you wondering if you're eating enough for your goals? If you're not sure how much you should be eating for sustainable fat loss, use my FREE weight loss calculator to see how many calories you should be eating for sustainable results. Click this link to access my free Weight Loss Calculator!
- Are you wondering which Metabolic Fix program is a good fit for you? If so, take my FREE services quiz to determine which Metabolic Fix program is the prefect fit for your needs and goals. Click HERE to take my quiz!