71: Do you need to macro track or log your food?
In this episode of Cheers to Your Success! Ashley chats about the different options you have to choose from when tracking and documenting your food. You may be interested in macro tracking or you may be experiencing macro tracking fatigue and searching for a new method to document your food intake. Research shows that logging your food will increase your chances of reaching your goals, so be sure to tune into this episode to learn the best methods to record your food and lose pounds & inches sustainably!
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Do you need to track your food
- Do you need to track macros
- What other food logging methods are there
- Can you eat intuitively
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY:
- Instagram: @ashley_fillmore1
- Coaching Programs: metabolic-fix.com
- Facebook: Connect Here!
- Email me your questions or comments at: [email protected]
- Are you ready to start the the Metabolic Fix Method™? If you're sick and tired of waiting until later or pushing your health on the back burner, NOW is your opportunity to apply for my most premium and successful 1:1 virtual coaching program. We will work you through each phase: Repair, Rebuild, and the Results phase. We will support you from start to finish and address any hormonal, metabolic, or mindset barriers. If you're interested in this program, apply HERE, and you can set up a FREE discovery call, so we can discuss your goals and determine together if this program is the right fit for you!
- Are you wondering if you're eating enough for your goals? If you're not sure how much you should be eating for sustainable fat loss, use my FREE weight loss calculator to see how many calories you should be eating for sustainable results. Click this link to access my free Weight Loss Calculator!
- Are you wondering which Metabolic Fix program is the best fit for your needs and goals? If so, take my FREE services quiz to determine which Metabolic Fix program is the prefect fit for your needs and goals. Click HERE to take my quiz!