65: How I set goals for myself...
In this episode of Cheers to Your Success! Ashley discusses how she sets health and fitness goals for herself and how her approach has changed significantly. When she was in her 20s, she would recklessly set unrealistic goals for herself that was not sustainable. As a mother of two, business owner, and wife, she sets goals very differently now, and her approach has allowed her to reach her goals and maintain them even when life is busy.
If you missed the episodes on Ashley's big move tune into episodes 40 and episode 58 to get all the updates and details!
- IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Do you need to change your approach to setting goals as you get older
- How to set realistic goals
- Is it okay for your goals to go on hold
- How to know when you're ready to work more aggressively towards your goals
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY:
- Instagram: @ashley_fillmore1
- Coaching Programs: metabolic-fix.com
- Facebook: Connect Here!
- Email: [email protected]
- Are you ready to start the the Metabolic Fix Method™? If you're sick and tired of waiting until later or pushing your health on the back burner, NOW is your opportunity to apply for my most premium and successful 1:1 virtual coaching program. We will work you through each phase: Repair, Rebuild, and the Results phase. We will support you from start to finish and address any hormonal, metabolic, or mindset barriers. If you're interested in this program, apply HERE, and you can set up a FREE discovery call, so we can discuss your goals and determine together if this program is the right fit for you!
- Are you wondering if you're eating enough for your goals? If you're not sure how much you should be eating for sustainable fat loss, use my FREE weight loss calculator to see how many calories you should be eating for sustainable results. Click this link to access my free Weight Loss Calculator!
- Are you wondering which Metabolic Fix program is a good fit for you? If so, take my FREE services quiz to determine which Metabolic Fix program is the prefect fit for your needs and goals. Click HERE to take my quiz!