138: Sustainable Fat Loss: Uncovering the Truth About Effort and Maintenance
OVERVIEW: In this episode of Cheers to Your Success! In this comprehensive solo episode Ashley chats about the intricacies of fat loss, demystifying common misconceptions, and highlighting the continuous effort required. Ashley emphasizes the importance of realistic goal-setting and shares personal stories that underscore the commitment necessary for long-term success. The concept of 'cruise control' in weight maintenance is critically examined, encouraging listeners to remain vigilant and proactive in their journey. Key Topics Covered:
- Understanding the importance of sustained effort throughout the fat loss journey
- Is 'cruise control' something you should strive for?
- Do you always have to work to maintain your results?
- Does everyone really work hard to reach their goals?
- Click HERE to join my Group Coaching Waitlist!!!!!
- Do you think that you're READY TO START your journey in my 1:1 coaching program? If so, please click HERE for my Signature coaching program. If you're sick and tired of waiting until later or pushing your health on the back burner, NOW is your opportunity to apply for my most premium and successful 1:1 virtual coaching program. We will work you through each phase: Repair, Rebuild, and the Results phase. We will support you from start to finish and address any hormonal, metabolic, or mindset barriers. If you're interested in learning more about this program, apply HERE, and you can set up a FREE discovery call, so we can discuss your goals and determine together if this program is the right fit for you!
- Click HERE to take a FREE Metabolic Damage quiz!!
- Take my FREE Hormone Assessment & Download my FREE Hormone Guide HERE!
- Are you wondering which Metabolic Fix program is a good fit for you? If so, take my FREE services quiz to determine which Metabolic Fix program is the prefect fit for your needs and goals. Click HERE to take my quiz!
- Follow Ashley On Instagram: @ashley_fillmore1
- Join Ashley's FREE Facebook Group: Connect Here!
- Email Us: [email protected]